Monday, September 4, 2017

Second Week

I am officially half way through the program and I'm getting more excited about being here daily! This week, I taught for the first time! Well first two times. I scored a B+ with my first class and an A with my second class. I'm feeling pretty good about it all!




I also started applying for jobs during week 2. I lined up 3 job interviews and have completed two of them. I'm excited to see what happens going forward! I will be applying for a bunch more jobs this week. My goal is to work and live in the San Jose area, close to San Pedro or Zapote. Hopefully, I'll have more information in the next few days.

I will officially be finished with my program in 2 weeks! We've been warned that week 3 can get pretty intense! Pray for my sanity! I will also, hopefully, be completely settled on my own in no more than 3 weeks. I'm really looking forward to truly starting this journey!

I'll be back to post more sometime this week!

Until then, Travel, Live, and just Be. 

Love Always, 
Kelli Marie 

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like things are going well! Hope for success in yourjob search!

    ReplyDelete